About Me in 10 Minutes

Hello, People!

How are you doing?

So, my English teacher asked the class to make a post about ourselves. Actually, I'm not sure of what I’m going to write here. But let's just start with my name.

My name is Rumondang Jonachyntia Agustin Simorangkir, but you can always (and please) call me Jona, or if we’ve been a little closer you can go with Jojo. I was born in Bandung on 2002. Anyway, I'm going to be 15 in 5 days! Anyone could guess my birth date?

I love music. My parents had introduced me unto music since I was a toddler. My father plays piano since he was a kid, so he wanted his children to play at least one instrument. Well in fact, I can play 4 music instruments in total, including piano, violin, guitar (both 6 and 12 strings <but I’m not a good 12 strings guitar player> and also ukulele!) and guitar bass. I also love to sing, I always wanted to sing as delightful as Beyonce since ever. I once take a private singing lessons and I'm enjoying it. Unfortunately, I became busy with things so I couldn't be able to split my time. My favorite musician is Freddie Mercury. He’s been my inspiration and whenever I’m sad, I always play Queen’s song and became a happy piglet all over again.

Jump to my social life, I’m not sure whether I’m an ambivert or an introvert, but I think I’m more likely to become an ambivert because when I’m next to my best friends or someone I trust, you will never find someone as hyper as me. I’m also a bit clingy to my close ones, I always want to protect them. I always treat my best friends as my biological family because they’re the family I chose.

I’m not really comfortable talking about my private life in public, but I suffer insomnia since I was in junior high school. I barely got enough sleep at the night and not well rested. This caused me to get sleepy at the day and sometimes become a slow witted. If I ever gone to your house and fallen asleep at your couch, I’m so so so so so sorry, apparently my insomnia caused it all.

That’s all for today. Adios. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Phenomenon : Supernova

Suggestion and Offer Dialogue