Recommendation Letter for Shalma

Dear Scholarship Committee,

I am Shalma Octavina's music teacher that has been taught her for at least 6 years. Since the first, Shalma has showed a really great talent and passion to music. And that's the reason I truly recommend her for your scholarship program.

Shalma is a talented pianist. She learned faster than my other students, and she has a strong passion to music. She practiced at least an hour and half per day and that makes her really great at it. She's also a curious person, that makes her practice more and more and I knew that she wanted to play as perfect as she could.

She's really nice and polite to other people, especially to elders. Shalma never being rude to me, nor her parents and always tried to be a nice person to everyone. That's why she has a lot of friends, even if she only met them once, at a competition. I'm very sure that she's suitable and sustainable with this scholarship program. I wish that she could develop her skill with this scholarship program and reach her passion.

Shalma wants to be a good musician that people adore and make her own music school to teach more children to play music. She also wants to make others who listen unto her plays happy. That's the reason why she needs this scholarship program.

She also has many achievements in lots of piano competition. She got the first place on our province's piano competition and has a lot of compliment for it.

Because of these reasons, I highly recommend Shalma for this scholarship program. I hope she could make it to pursue her dreams. If you need other details, you could contact me trough this email or call me at (+62)123456789

Regards,

Rumondang Jonachyntia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Phenomenon : Supernova

Suggestion and Offer Dialogue